Okay that was my only cheesy Sally Fields reference (and I am probably showing my age with that). So, I went to visit R.M. Gilbert’s blog and much to my surprise, she gave me this beautiful award!
- Starbuck’s Sugar-free soy Cinnamon Dulce latte and Sugar-free Red Bulls are my addictions.
- There are rarely moments of quiet in my head because the voices in my head usually don’t shut up.
- My sick and twisted mind drove me to re-read the scene in Stephen King’s Pet Sematary where the jogger, Victor Pascow, was hit by the car. The description of the injury sustained in that scene fascinated me.
- Out of all the vampire and wolf flicks out there, my favorite is still Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Gary Oldman was fabulous in that movie.
- Every morning I have to get on my computer first thing, even if its just to check emails.
- I think zombies are cool, rotting flesh and all.
- You know the saying “I don’t do windows”? Well I don’t do housework…that is according to my sister. Since I don’t have a maid and have twin boys running around, I think that is a false statement unless I want to live in a pig sty. So not happening.