So about two weeks ago, I posted up some goals…then my computer decided to go on strike and never come back. I managed to steal some time here and there while at the parental units home, however, three computers with four people trying to claim their time made the task a little more difficult to achieve. The computer issue has now been resolved, so lets see… where was I on those goals anyway?
- Add a minimum of 2500k to my ya story by Saturday morning.
- Flesh out my characters more.
Hopefully, hear back from a ya crit group. (Really excited about that one so we shall see.)
- Participate in the ya chapter of RWA
Not worry so much about being a panster and just go with what works for me. Visit fellow ya author blogs and show a little love, because this journey is not always an easy one but it is an exciting one.
- Get two chapters completed in the ya story.
- Critique the works of at least two of my fellow YAFFers
- Schedule my blog posts so I can be more efficient
- Blog hop! (Why does that make me think of bunny hop, or sock hop, or hopscotch even?)